WASP Skirt combines the elegance of a Victorian era skirt with the desire to rebel against all things proper. WASP Skirt features an embroidered Wasp and court tennis ball applique, with collaged details on the back.
- Hand-dyed vintage linen from WWII that has a monogram embroidered
- embroidered Wasp bee applique
- Court tennis ball applique
- hand-dyed terry cloth detailing
- vintage zipper
- handmade out of the artist's personal collection of materials
One-of-a-kind and made by Shelby Donnelly in Philadelphia.